Peak Audio – UK
Design the recording studio for Peak Audio – UK.
- Design the overall layout of both the control room and studio, taking into account the limited head room
- With the clients limited budget, apply sound proofing to all walls and ceilings
- Project managed the construction work
- Provide full technical drawing for the contractors to follow, highlighting certain construction practices the contractors must adder to
- Designed the sound baffles and supply and extract system
- Designed a quadratic diffusor to fit the rear of the control room
- Using test equipment, recommend acoustic treatment that would need to be carried out on finished structure in both the control room and live room
The people at Technical Advice are instantly likable and easy to get on with. Their technical experience and knowledge is truly unbelievable, and they have ears like bats. The acoustical design and soundproofing they did for our studio (Peak Studios, Bradford) repercusses through everything we produce and has given us the ability to create many exceptional sounding recordings and has also kept us at peace with our neighbours. They are at the top of my list of people to call when I’m scratching my head over a problem.